Proudly made in Haiti by women working to provide for their families. Our Jogger Scrub Pants are designed to give you that casual but practical look for every workplace. The waist is elastic all the way around! There are two slanted pockets, one accented zipper pocket and two rear pockets. The black pants are accented with a grey zipper, the charcoal pants are accented with a black zipper, the maroon pants are accented with a pink zipper and the navy pants are accented with a ciel blue zipper. Our stretch baby twill fabric is made of a brushed cotton/polyester/spandex blend; resulting in a soft, durable garment that holds it shape. Great for medical, dental, or veterinarian professionals. Our signature Zel Haiti tag stands out, providing a great way to open conversation about the importance of sustainable, fair trade work in Haiti.
See product information for fabric details, sizing information, and care instructions.
Jogger Scrub Pants
Fabric and Care
- 55% cotton/42% polyester/3% spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low
- Elastic waist all the way around
- Fabric drawstring in front so pants stay put.
- 2 slanted hip pockets perfectly proportioned for hands, keys, or pagers; 1 zipped Cargo pocket for electronics, ID card, or notes; and 2 expertly placed rear pockets so that you look just as good going as coming.
- Fitted at hip, slim leg
- Natural to low waist