Proudly made in Haiti by women working to provide for their families. Our 6 Pocket Pant is designed to handle all your essentials while looking stylish and feeling comfortable. The waist has a smooth, flattering front with matching drawstring, and the back has just enough elastic for a perfect fit! Our stretch baby twill fabric is made of a brushed cotton/polyester/spandex blend; resulting in a soft, durable garment that holds it shape. Great for medical, dental, or veterinarian professionals. Our signature Zel Haiti tag stands out, providing a great way to open conversation about the importance of sustainable, fair trade work in Haiti.
See product information for fabric details, sizing information, and care instructions.
6 Pocket Pants
Fabric and Care--
- 55% cotton/42% polyester/3% spandex
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Our camel khaki pants are made of a poly/cotton blend without the stretch. Lighter weighter and durable. You'll love the stitching that sets these apart!
-65% polyester/35% cotton
-Machine wash warm, tumble dry
- Elastic waist in back (we gotcha covered).
- Fabric drawstring in front so pants stay put.
- 2 slanted hip pockets perfectly proportioned for hands, keys, or pagers; 2 Cargo pockets (one on each leg) for electronics, water bottles, or notes; and 2 expertly placed rear pockets so that you look just as good going as coming.
- Fitted at hip, straight leg
- Natural to low waist
- Hem: "sport" split for extra mobility, because sometimes you have to take the stairs.
*Extra small and Extra large sizes may be available in the future. Please fill out an information card on the Home Page if you are interested in other sizes.